Porcine Circovirus Vaccine,
Type 2, Killed Baculovirus Vector,
Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae Bacterin
- One-dose combination of porcine circovirus (PCV) Type 2b vaccine and Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae bacterin for vaccination of swine
- Inactivated trivalent-adjuvanted formulation using StimGard Plus™ adjuvant
- Each vial contains 50 or 250 doses (1 mL/dose)
- Pig-proven under field conditions
- StimGard Plus™ trivalent adjuvant system helps optimize both
cell-mediated and humoral immune responses
- Safe; studies show a <0.3% reaction rate
- Excellent syringeability
- Advanced purification process allows low-volume injection for minimal tissue reaction
- No mixing means less handling, mistakes and mess
- QR (quick response) codes on the label for inventory and tracking purposes
For Swine: Use in healthy piglets of all breeds, 10 days of age or older, against Porcine Circovirus, Type 2, and Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae.
mL. of Circo/MycoGard per Injection per Pig
- 21 days.
- 50-mL or 250-mL vials.
- Inactivated trivalent-adjuvanted formulation using StimGard Plus™ adjuvant.
Available in the USA
The labeling contains complete use information, including any cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the labeling and use directions. See the reverse side for use directions and additional information.