Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae Bacterin
- Two-dose Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae bacterin for vaccination of
- Inactivated bivalent-adjuvanted formulation using StimGard™ adjuvant
- Each vial contains 50 or 250 doses (1 mL/dose)
- Pig-proven under field conditions
- Contains StimGard™ bivalent adjuvant
- Proven in millions of vaccinated pigs
- Excellent syringeability
- Advanced purification process allows low-volume injection for
minimal tissue reaction
- Cap colored for easy identification
- QR (quick response) codes on the label for inventory and tracking purposes
For Swine: Use in healthy piglets of all breeds, 2 weeks of age or older, as an aid in the reduction of lung lesions caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae.
mL of MycoGard® per Injection per Pig
- 21 days
- 50-mL or 250-mL vials.
- Inactivated bivalent-adjuvanted formulation using StimGard™ adjuvant.
Available in the USA
The labeling contains complete use information, including any cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the labeling and use directions. See the reverse side for use directions and additional information.