Pharmgate Animal Health Website Cookies Policy
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]1. Purpose of this Cookies Policy
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are a small text files that are placed on the browser of your computer, phone, tablet by websites that you visit. Cookies are typically used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the particular website.
3. What cookies do we use and why?
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential for the operation of our website. These cookies remember information you have entered on forms when you navigate to different pages during a web browser session, identify you as being logged in to our website, etc.
- Performance cookies – These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around on our website when they are using it. These cookies help us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies provide statistics on how our website is used, help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur, etc.
- Functionality cookies – These are cookies that are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, remember if we have already asked you if you want to fill in a survey, and remember your preferences, for example, your choice of language or region.
- Tracking cookies – These are cookies recording a user’s visit to a website, the individual pages visited and the links followed. If the cookie is set by a third party (for example, an advertising network) which also monitors traffic on other websites, this type of cookie may also be used to track a user’s movements across different websites and to create profiles of their general online behavior. Information collected by tracking cookies is commonly used to serve users with targeted online advertising.
Whether a cookie is considered as a ‘first’ or ‘third party’ cookie refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those cookies set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g. cookies placed by https://pharmgate.com/ ). Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie (I.E Google Analytics).
Whether a cookie is considered as a ‘persistent’ or ‘session’ cookie refers to the duration of the cookie. A persistent cookie remains on a user’s device for the period of time specified in that cookie, and is activated each time that said user visits the website that created the concerned cookie. A session cookie allows linking the actions of a user during a browser session. A session starts when a user opens a browser window and ends when the browser window is closed. Once the browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
4. How to manage cookies?
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. It is your responsibility to regularly verify whether you have read and consented to the latest version of this Policy.
This Policy was last updated on August 7, 2019.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]